The Admissions Process
Stonecreek is currently accepting applications for all grades through Grade 12, with limited openings in several grade levels. We operate on a rolling admissions basis, and encourage families to apply as soon as interested in order to secure a spot. If the grade is full when a student’s application is accepted, the student is placed on our waiting list and notified as soon as a position in the class becomes available.
We invite all families to learn as much as possible about Stonecreek before applying. An abundance of information is right here on Stonecreek’s website, as well as on the school’s blog, Stonecreek’s Journey, and Facebook page. When school is in session, and at select other times, we also invite you to attend a tour of the school either before or immediately after applying. Please call (205) 500-0412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
Once you have made the decision to apply, please expect the following steps in the admissions process:
1. Schedule a Tour: Click here to submit your information so we contact you to set up a tour of Stonecreek.
2. Application: Parent fills out the online application. You will be contacted within two weeks of receipt of a completed application. Please note that for the application file to be complete, your child’s current school should also send his or her school records directly to our mailing or email address. Please download and complete the records release authorization form and submit to your child’s current school for this purpose.
3. Shadow Day: Child spends a day or so in class, and both parties determine if Stonecreek is a healthy choice for him or her.
4. Parent(s) receive Stonecreek handbook and contract, and complete the enrollment form.
5. A child’s place is reserved at Stonecreek once we receive the signed handbook agreement and deposit.
A $100 application fee is due with submission of the application.
Please contact us with any inquiries by email to email@example.com, or by phone at 205-500-0412.